The shirt has a regular fit, but looks quit slim. The back of the shirt is smooth, with no folds. The cuff is a angular cuff with two buttons and the collar is a classic collar semi cutaway with one button and removable collar bones. The shirt is relatively long with a tail shirt bottom. This will resolve the problem of shirts popping out of the pants when reaching up.
The size: To choose the correct size, here are two guidelines to determine your size.
- The chest: Take measurements under the armpits, around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades.
- The Neck: Measure around the base of the neck, where the collar usually is. Make sure you still have room to swallow, or take a shirt that fits well and measure from the centre of the button to the far end of the button hole.
- M : collar size 38/39 (15/15,5) chest 98 – 103 sleeve length 66
- L : collar size 40/41 (16/16,5) chest 103 – 108 sleeve length 67
- L-m7: collar size 40/41 (16/16,5) chest 103 – 108 sleeve length 70
- XL: collar size 42/43 (17/17,5) chest 108 – 113 sleeve length 68,5
- XL-m7: collar size 42/43 (17/17,5) chest 108 – 113 sleeve length 71
- XXL: collar size 44/45 (18/18,5) chest 113 – 118 sleeve length 69,5
- XXXL: collar size 46/47 (19/19,5) chest 118 – 123 sleeve length 70,5