Guidelines to determine your size.
Your “Perfect white shirt” will only be your “Favourite white shirt” if it fits well. Only then you will wear it with pleasure. Make sure you take your measurements correctly.
The shirt has a regular fit, but looks quite slim. The backside of the shirt is smooth, with no folds. The shirt is relatively long with a tail shirt bottom. This will resolve the problem of shirts popping out of the pants when reaching up.
- The chest: Take measurements under the armpits, around the fullest part of the chest and shoulder blades
- The Neck: Measure around the base of the neck, where the collar usually is. Make sure you still have room to swallow, or take a shirt that fits well and measure from the centre of the button to the far end of the button hole.
- M : collar size 38/39 (15/15,5) chest 98 – 103 sleeve length 66
- L : collar size 40/41 (16/16,5) chest 103 – 108 sleeve length 67
- L-m7: collar size 40/41 (16/16,5) chest 103 – 108 sleeve length 70
- XL: collar size 42/43 (17/17,5) chest 108 – 113 sleeve length 68,5
- XL-m7: collar size 42/43 (17/17,5) chest 108 – 113 sleeve length 71
- XXL: collar size 44/45 (18/18,5) chest 113 – 118 sleeve length 69,5
- XXXL: collar size 46/47 (19/19,5) chest 118 – 123 sleeve length 70,5
Back to simplicity, but made with great expertise and craftsmanship. A shirt for every occasion, for business (under a suit, with or without tie) as well as casual. It isn’t my goal to add a new trendy white shirt to a man’s wardrobe. Cees n co strives to be the next favourite classic white shirt in his wardrobe. We wish you a lot of fun with your ‘perfect white shirt” and hope that you will refer this site to all those who are still looking for a ‘perfect white shirt’.
”Let us waste as little as possible and recycle as much as we can”